Skip to content

IDET-Specific Financial Assistance Information

We recommend that professional educators contact their local school district office for information about any available funding for professional development. Districts may have funding for educators who wish to pursue advanced degrees in Learning or Instructional Technology.

At times, there are sources of financial assistance available to students enrolled in the Department of Educational Psychology. The department offers a limited number of graduate assistantships and teaching fellowships to qualified students and also recommends students for University Research Fellowships. Although the department is not able to guarantee financial assistance for all entering students, every effort is made to help students locate support within the University or in professionally relevant employment in the Salt Lake area. Financial aid resources vary from program to program and are sometimes limited to candidates who have completed specific curriculum requirements. Please visit the College of Education Financial Aid/Scholarship page.

There are also other (non-program) sources of support available:

Graduate School fellowships and awards are available. For more information, contact the Graduate Fellowship Office by phone at (801) 581-6020, or by mail at 310 Park Building, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112.

Student loans are available. You may also be eligible for fellowships due to background, ethnicity, career goals, parents' occupations, gender, or other factors.

For more information, contact the University's Office of Financial Aid by phone at (801) 581-6211, or by mail at 105 Student Services Building, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112. Be sure to mention that you will be a graduate student.

Last Updated: 9/9/21